That's so me.

Five things you will find if you open my bag:


1. Purse

2. Hand Sanitizer
3. Perfume

4. Nokia hp

5. Cigar. haha! joking! Mp3 player lah!



Five things in my bedroom:

1. Mirrors

2. Handbags

3. Clothes

4. Tv & Astro
5. Aircond



Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:

1. Stay in UK and pratices their dialect.
2. Baking types of cakes/cup cakes.

3. Bungee jumping
4. Get married

5. Bring mama to Mecca.


Five things that make me very happy:

1. Lepak with mama

2. Shopping with mama

3. Food

4. Money

5. Samantha Who, Friends, How I met your mother



Five things I’m currently into:

1. Pumps
2. Blogging
3. Laptop

4. Hafiz Alwi
5. Cotton-on



Five things on my to-do list:

1. Complete assingment
2. Make up room
3. Buy Hafiz dinner

4. Repair my attitude

5. Learn to cook


Five things some people may or may not know about me:

1. I might be loud, but I'm kind hearted

2. I always pretending to like someone but the fact is I hate them

3. I miss abah. Everyday.
4. No matter how many good friends I have, Izzah Zakaria will always be on the top.

5. I rarely get into fight with my boyfriend like my friends always do. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment